reachAbility Client Featured in Persons with Disabilities Employability Table Publication
The Persons with Disabilities Employability Table's November 2013 newsletter features a profile on one of our reachAbility clients, Anthony. The article looks at how Anthony achieved his career goal with the assistance of us. Check out the newsletter here: [PDF]. Also in the issue:
- You can see a preview of this Year's keynote speakers for the 6th Annual Symposium on Inclusive Education and Employment
- Learn how Anthony achieved his career goal with the assistance of reachAbility
- Get some tips for supporting employees with a brain injury
- Learn about the "CASE - Wiltshire Award of Excellence"
- And find out how you can inform the Table's report: "A Blueprint for Action for the Equitable Access to Employment Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities in Nova Scotia"
About The Table: The Table has been established by Employment Nova Scotia to take an active and guiding role in building an integrated Labour Market Strategy for Nova Scotians with Disabilities that complements and supports the Nova Scotia Workforce Strategy.