reachAbility is growing!
We are looking for program facilitators.
reachAbility provides supportive and accessible programs that build capacity for inclusion.
Our grassroots non-profit values community, compassion, service, and equality for all. reachAbility’s multi-disciplinary team thrives in environments that are respectful, authentic, and transparent.
reachAbility is looking for a self-motivated, responsible and flexible individual who is passionate about helping others.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The ideal candidate must:
● Be experienced facilitating groups.
● Be experienced creating curriculum and delivering workshops.
● Be self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills.
● Have a dedicated outlook towards inclusion and the celebration of diversity.
● Have solid problem-solving skills and be able to handle difficult situations.
● Enjoy the challenges of working in a dynamic environment.
Please note that the application for this position has two parts.
Candidates who successfully pass the initial interview will be asked to facilitate an hour long workshop on a topic appropriate to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Take the lead on delivering program content on self management or employment related issues to small groups.
● Understand the requirements of your program, and meet all measurables in your contract as required by our funders.
● Report to senior staff, management, and funders by producing monthly, quarterly and annual reports in a timely manner.
● Participate in community outreach to educate people on what reachAbility does.
● Do continuous research on a wide variety of topics that might be beneficial to clients at reachAbility.
● Training / Post-secondary education in related area.
● Previous job experience in a related area.
● A.S.I.S.T and trauma-informed training.
● Experience working in marginalized communities.
● Grant writing experience.
● Proficiency in Google Docs as well as other online databases and email systems.
The rate of pay will be based on experience and within the context of non-profit margins.